About Home Mortgages
A conversation about the mortgage environment of the Southeast, hosted by Southeast Mortgage of Georgia.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Newsletter!
Thought Leadership Sites
The opinions and views expressed on this Thought Leadership page is solely that of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
- Why FHA Loans Are Especially Smart in Atlanta on Atlanta housing market among others with leap of improvement
- Mortgage Interest Tax Deduction Survives Fiscal Cliff | Home Mortgages on The Debate Over the Mortgage Interest Tax Deduction
- Four Influences on the Housing Market in 2012 – Cal Haupt « Southeast Mortgage of Georgia, Inc. on Now’s the Time for First-Time Homebuyers
- Four Influences on the Housing Market in 2012 | Home Mortgages on Now’s the Time for First-Time Homebuyers
- Atlanta housing market among others with leap of improvement | Home Mortgages on You don’t know you’ve hit bottom until you start to go up
Category Archives: From the Desk of J.D. Crowe
The lack of construction right now could be in part due to the need for the employment rate to go up – and whether or not the growing workforce will move at the same pace of needed construction.
According to the Realtors Confidence Index produced by the National Association of Realtors, Realtors’ confidence in the market stems from strong buyer demand and a tight inventory.
Mortgage rates are expected to rise slightly over the year and home prices are expected to rise rapidly. Many homebuyers may be wondering, “Is now the time to pull the trigger?”
If you want someone to renovate your house, you don’t just hire a neighborhood kid with a decent set of tools. You get references from your neighbors and hire a professional who is experienced at home renovation. So why should …
The fiscal cliff has been avoided and a deal has been made. Some components of the deal related to the housing industry were extended for 2013 and will operate as they have prior to their expiration. In addressing the survival …