About Home Mortgages
A conversation about the mortgage environment of the Southeast, hosted by Southeast Mortgage of Georgia.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Newsletter!
Thought Leadership Sites
The opinions and views expressed on this Thought Leadership page is solely that of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
- Atlanta on The October Cal-Culator Reflects a Month of Housing Decline
- Why FHA Loans Are Especially Smart in Atlanta on Atlanta housing market among others with leap of improvement
- Mortgage Interest Tax Deduction Survives Fiscal Cliff | Home Mortgages on The Debate Over the Mortgage Interest Tax Deduction
- Four Influences on the Housing Market in 2012 – Cal Haupt « Southeast Mortgage of Georgia, Inc. on Now’s the Time for First-Time Homebuyers
- Four Influences on the Housing Market in 2012 | Home Mortgages on Now’s the Time for First-Time Homebuyers
Category Archives: From the Desk of J.D. Crowe
You’ve probably noticed those signs that read “We’ll Buy Your Home Fast!” So who is behind these vague signs? Real estate investors looking to buy your home quickly, for cash. The rapidly changing housing industry has given rise to these …
Attaining a loan is impossible without documentation and attention to detail. This week, we discuss how to create your perfect loan file.
Fall is still a good time to buy a home but pattern for home prices is different in 2013.
As millennials are beginning to enter the housing market, we discuss what renovations are needed to market your home to Generation Y.
There are many types of mortgages available, which is good for the consumer, but also leads to a lot of confusion. Here are some of the top myths about mortgages we encounter.
Spending money to maintain your home isn’t as much fun as renovating it. But maintaining your home is critical to keeping its value and knowing which renovations add value is important before you undertake that expense.