About Home Mortgages
A conversation about the mortgage environment of the Southeast, hosted by Southeast Mortgage of Georgia.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Newsletter!
Thought Leadership Sites
The opinions and views expressed on this Thought Leadership page is solely that of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
- Why FHA Loans Are Especially Smart in Atlanta on Atlanta housing market among others with leap of improvement
- Mortgage Interest Tax Deduction Survives Fiscal Cliff | Home Mortgages on The Debate Over the Mortgage Interest Tax Deduction
- Four Influences on the Housing Market in 2012 – Cal Haupt « Southeast Mortgage of Georgia, Inc. on Now’s the Time for First-Time Homebuyers
- Four Influences on the Housing Market in 2012 | Home Mortgages on Now’s the Time for First-Time Homebuyers
- Atlanta housing market among others with leap of improvement | Home Mortgages on You don’t know you’ve hit bottom until you start to go up
Tag Archives: Alpharetta
It seems that every day we open our newspapers (or Internet browser) there’s more news of mortgage rates hitting new record lows. In 2011, the record low was 4.45 percent. Last week, rates dropped to 3.56 percent. The low rates …
You’ve heard the saying – “If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn’t.” That certainly holds true in the mortgage industry, where instances of fraud are increasing and it’s not just the lenders who are being hurt …
Every month a few members of the Client Relationship Management team from Southeast Mortgage pack up their professional photography equipment and head to Alpharetta where they host a social for Realtors and take new headshot portraits of anyone who wants …
A recession is a cyclical event like the tides in the Low Country of Georgia. Both have a cycle and both are natural events that are beyond our control. In the Low Country, tides cycle seven feet up and seven …