About Home Mortgages
A conversation about the mortgage environment of the Southeast, hosted by Southeast Mortgage of Georgia.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Newsletter!
Thought Leadership Sites
The opinions and views expressed on this Thought Leadership page is solely that of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
- Atlanta on The November Cal-Culator Offers a Bit of Relief for Atlanta Housing Industry
- Atlanta on The October Cal-Culator Reflects a Month of Housing Decline
- Why FHA Loans Are Especially Smart in Atlanta on Atlanta housing market among others with leap of improvement
- Mortgage Interest Tax Deduction Survives Fiscal Cliff | Home Mortgages on The Debate Over the Mortgage Interest Tax Deduction
- Four Influences on the Housing Market in 2012 – Cal Haupt « Southeast Mortgage of Georgia, Inc. on Now’s the Time for First-Time Homebuyers
Tag Archives: Georgia
Internet scams are seeping into the housing industry as housing gains momentum and more buyers begin their search online.
According to the Realtors Confidence Index produced by the National Association of Realtors, Realtors’ confidence in the market stems from strong buyer demand and a tight inventory.
The question is not what the market will be in the future, it is who will serve the consumers in the housing market?
If you want someone to renovate your house, you don’t just hire a neighborhood kid with a decent set of tools. You get references from your neighbors and hire a professional who is experienced at home renovation. So why should …