About Home Mortgages
A conversation about the mortgage environment of the Southeast, hosted by Southeast Mortgage of Georgia.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Newsletter!
Thought Leadership Sites
The opinions and views expressed on this Thought Leadership page is solely that of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
- Why FHA Loans Are Especially Smart in Atlanta on Atlanta housing market among others with leap of improvement
- Mortgage Interest Tax Deduction Survives Fiscal Cliff | Home Mortgages on The Debate Over the Mortgage Interest Tax Deduction
- Four Influences on the Housing Market in 2012 – Cal Haupt « Southeast Mortgage of Georgia, Inc. on Now’s the Time for First-Time Homebuyers
- Four Influences on the Housing Market in 2012 | Home Mortgages on Now’s the Time for First-Time Homebuyers
- Atlanta housing market among others with leap of improvement | Home Mortgages on You don’t know you’ve hit bottom until you start to go up
Tag Archives: NMLS
If you want to be a hair stylist in the state of Georgia, you have to graduate from a cosmetology school or complete an apprenticeship program, take and pass an exam, pay fees and complete five hours of education every …
You’ve heard the saying – “If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn’t.” That certainly holds true in the mortgage industry, where instances of fraud are increasing and it’s not just the lenders who are being hurt …
Every month a few members of the Client Relationship Management team from Southeast Mortgage pack up their professional photography equipment and head to Alpharetta where they host a social for Realtors and take new headshot portraits of anyone who wants …
A homeowner in Florida was puzzled to receive a condolence letter for his wife’s death from his mortgage lender. Why were they sorry for his loss? His wife was very much alive. But because their lender declared her deceased, they …
While most of us have never had the unpleasant experience of sitting in a police interrogation room, fans of crime TV shows like me will recognize this scenario. “I’ve already told you what I witnessed on the night of October …
Prior to the financial crisis, mortgages were sold and delivered nearly as easily as filling out a change of address slip at the post office for your new home. Anyone could choose to sell mortgages and anyone with a small …