About Public Relations
A discussion of the world of public relations, hosted by Schroder Public Relations
Sign up for the SaportaReport Newsletter!
Thought Leadership Sites
The opinions and views expressed on these Thought Leadership pages are solely those of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
- The opinions and views expressed on this Thought Leadership page is solely that of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
- Social Media Gaining on Search Engines
- Some people may run from investigative reporters … but I think they’re nice.
- Social media proves it not only connects, but can be a matter of life and death
- Reporting vs. Writing
- Visiting PR clients in person should be an easy task, but sometimes it takes that old Southern charm
Tag Archives: Metro Atlanta Chamber
It’s easy to press Bari Love’s hot button – the one she’s wearing now, that is! When Bari Love was a young travel writer, she was assigned to write about a small town in Georgia. When she drove into the …