About Regional Issues Forum
A discussion of regional issues, hosted by the Metro Atlanta Chamber
Sign up for the SaportaReport Newsletter!
Thought Leadership Sites
The opinions and views expressed on this Thought Leadership page is solely that of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
- sarah on Regional Collaboration is Essential for Metro Area’s Future
- Norma Driebe on Regional Collaboration is Essential for Metro Area’s Future
- MatthewThomas103 on Atlanta small businesses depending on passage of Regional Transportation Referendum
- RoughNeck on DeKalb Chamber Stands Behind Transportation Referendum
- Steve Brown on Data Show Economic Boost from Transportation Referendum
Tag Archives: DeKalb
As we move toward the July 31 vote for the region’s landmark transportation referendum, the DeKalb Chamber remains fully in support of this progressive plan to tackle metro Atlanta’s traffic woes and transportation needs. In spending approximately $8 billion for …