About Regional Issues Forum
A discussion of regional issues, hosted by the Metro Atlanta Chamber
Sign up for the SaportaReport Newsletter!
Thought Leadership Sites
The opinions and views expressed on this Thought Leadership page is solely that of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
- sarah on Regional Collaboration is Essential for Metro Area’s Future
- Norma Driebe on Regional Collaboration is Essential for Metro Area’s Future
- MatthewThomas103 on Atlanta small businesses depending on passage of Regional Transportation Referendum
- RoughNeck on DeKalb Chamber Stands Behind Transportation Referendum
- Steve Brown on Data Show Economic Boost from Transportation Referendum
Tag Archives: economic development
Here’s something we can all agree on: Atlanta’s traffic problem is slowing us down. It slows us down on the job, since for most commuters time on the road is not time on the job. And it slows us down …
Quality of Life: Metro Atlanta’s quality of life is greatly impacted by our severe traffic congestion. Consider these facts: The average metro Atlantan spends 43 hours a year stuck in traffic. Atlanta ranks worst in the nation for Daily Peak …