Technology Thought Leadership goes beyond local press coverage of tech news to present a macro picture of our developing and emerging tech companies and the entrepreneurs who make them great. Hosted by tech attorney Dennis Zakas with Zakas & Leonard, LLP.
Thought Leadership Sites
The opinions and views expressed on this Thought Leadership page is solely that of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
- Eric on PARKatlanta makes it easy to pay, difficult to appeal tickets
- Auden L. Grumet, Esq. on PARKatlanta makes it easy to pay, difficult to appeal tickets
- Daveed on PARKatlanta makes it easy to pay, difficult to appeal tickets
- Tod Martin on The Creative Destruction of Capitalism: Robotics
- we're waiting on Innovation and the Creative Destruction of Capitalism
Tag Archives: Joseph Schumpeter
Our country continues to mourn the recent passing of a genuine American hero, Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon. His death reminds us of the incredible accomplishments of the US space program. NASA not only achieved …
Joseph Schumpeter is credited with the theory of the creative destruction of capitalism, previously discussed in my August 7, 2012 posting. Schumpeter based the theory on the teachings of Karl Marx, who first focused on the destruction aspect: lost jobs, …
By Dennis Zakas of Zakas and Leonard, LLP, Transformational Law My past two postings discussed the dramatic evolution of the recording industry. These changes demonstrate the creative destruction of capitalism. The term is identified with economist Joseph Schumpeter and states …