Technology Thought Leadership goes beyond local press coverage of tech news to present a macro picture of our developing and emerging tech companies and the entrepreneurs who make them great. Hosted by tech attorney Dennis Zakas with Zakas & Leonard, LLP.
Thought Leadership Sites
The opinions and views expressed on this Thought Leadership page is solely that of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
- Eric on PARKatlanta makes it easy to pay, difficult to appeal tickets
- Auden L. Grumet, Esq. on PARKatlanta makes it easy to pay, difficult to appeal tickets
- Daveed on PARKatlanta makes it easy to pay, difficult to appeal tickets
- Tod Martin on The Creative Destruction of Capitalism: Robotics
- we're waiting on Innovation and the Creative Destruction of Capitalism
Tag Archives: Zakas and Leonard
The past two weeks I wrote about robotics and nanotechnology as two significant technology trends identified by Erik Peterson of A.T. Kearney. This week I focus on a third trend, big data and hyper-computing. Recently Sequoia, at the Lawrence Livermore …
Joseph Schumpeter is credited with the theory of the creative destruction of capitalism, previously discussed in my August 7, 2012 posting. Schumpeter based the theory on the teachings of Karl Marx, who first focused on the destruction aspect: lost jobs, …
Posted February 7, 2012 This is my initial Technology Thought Leadership post presented on SaportaReport. My unique perspective as a technology lawyer and a startup tech entrepreneur gives me insights as to what is happening in the local tech community. …