About Home Mortgages
A conversation about the mortgage environment of the Southeast, hosted by Southeast Mortgage of Georgia.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Newsletter!
Thought Leadership Sites
The opinions and views expressed on this Thought Leadership page is solely that of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
- Why FHA Loans Are Especially Smart in Atlanta on Atlanta housing market among others with leap of improvement
- Mortgage Interest Tax Deduction Survives Fiscal Cliff | Home Mortgages on The Debate Over the Mortgage Interest Tax Deduction
- Four Influences on the Housing Market in 2012 – Cal Haupt « Southeast Mortgage of Georgia, Inc. on Now’s the Time for First-Time Homebuyers
- Four Influences on the Housing Market in 2012 | Home Mortgages on Now’s the Time for First-Time Homebuyers
- Atlanta housing market among others with leap of improvement | Home Mortgages on You don’t know you’ve hit bottom until you start to go up
Tag Archives: short sale
For as long as I can remember – and I expect much longer than that – contracts for the purchase of residential real estate in Georgia have been written for 30 days as a normal practice. Today, we are seeing …
If you have noticed fewer For Sale signs in your neighborhood, you are not alone. Fewer and fewer houses are available for sale. The housing market is starting to see the return of something we haven’t seen for six years …