About Public Relations
A discussion of the world of public relations, hosted by Schroder Public Relations
Sign up for the SaportaReport Newsletter!
Thought Leadership Sites
The opinions and views expressed on these Thought Leadership pages are solely those of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
- The opinions and views expressed on this Thought Leadership page is solely that of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
- Social Media Gaining on Search Engines
- Some people may run from investigative reporters … but I think they’re nice.
- Social media proves it not only connects, but can be a matter of life and death
- Reporting vs. Writing
- Visiting PR clients in person should be an easy task, but sometimes it takes that old Southern charm
Monthly Archives: August 2012
My first journalism writing class was sophomore year of college. It was an intro level class and the first in which we were given writing assignments in my public relations curriculum. My eagerness to write was met with disappointment on …
In my junior year of high school, my English teacher wrote on top of my first essays, “Show, don’t tell!” in red ink and, it seemed to me, with relish. When I reread the paragraphs I’d written, I didn’t see …