About Public Relations
A discussion of the world of public relations, hosted by Schroder Public Relations
Sign up for the SaportaReport Newsletter!
Thought Leadership Sites
The opinions and views expressed on these Thought Leadership pages are solely those of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
- The opinions and views expressed on this Thought Leadership page is solely that of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
- Social Media Gaining on Search Engines
- Some people may run from investigative reporters … but I think they’re nice.
- Social media proves it not only connects, but can be a matter of life and death
- Reporting vs. Writing
- Visiting PR clients in person should be an easy task, but sometimes it takes that old Southern charm
Tag Archives: Facebook
Facebook is a breeze for my Mom. Maybe it’s time she “liked” the bourbon pages! Many people say they join Facebook to keep up with their kids. I’m just trying to follow my Mom, who celebrates her 96th birthday Wednesday. …
Should employers get in potential employees ‘beeswax?’ Posted on March 28, 2012 We all know there are issues surrounding employers and Facebook. Posting embarrassing photos, snarky comments and similar things on your Facebook page can get you into deep trouble. …
Facebook Brand Timeline Last Wednesday was a pretty big day in the world of social media managers. Facebook unveiled its timeline for brand pages, and everyone should take note for several reasons. The main reason is all pages will convert …