About Regional Issues Forum
A discussion of regional issues, hosted by the Metro Atlanta Chamber
Sign up for the SaportaReport Newsletter!
Thought Leadership Sites
The opinions and views expressed on this Thought Leadership page is solely that of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
- sarah on Regional Collaboration is Essential for Metro Area’s Future
- Norma Driebe on Regional Collaboration is Essential for Metro Area’s Future
- MatthewThomas103 on Atlanta small businesses depending on passage of Regional Transportation Referendum
- RoughNeck on DeKalb Chamber Stands Behind Transportation Referendum
- Steve Brown on Data Show Economic Boost from Transportation Referendum
Category Archives: MAVEN
As the Atlanta region takes a serious look at its traffic congestion problems in advance of the July 31 Transportation Referendum vote, one strategy that private and public sector employers have been embracing is the adoption of telework as an …
Metro Atlanta suffers from traffic congestion. Metro Atlanta Chamber’s goal is to educate the public about a referendum in July where metro Atlanta residents will decide whether they want more options to reduce traffic, create more jobs and improve our …
Quality of Life: Metro Atlanta’s quality of life is greatly impacted by our severe traffic congestion. Consider these facts: The average metro Atlantan spends 43 hours a year stuck in traffic. Atlanta ranks worst in the nation for Daily Peak …