About Regional Issues Forum
A discussion of regional issues, hosted by the Metro Atlanta Chamber
Sign up for the SaportaReport Newsletter!
Thought Leadership Sites
The opinions and views expressed on this Thought Leadership page is solely that of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
- sarah on Regional Collaboration is Essential for Metro Area’s Future
- Norma Driebe on Regional Collaboration is Essential for Metro Area’s Future
- MatthewThomas103 on Atlanta small businesses depending on passage of Regional Transportation Referendum
- RoughNeck on DeKalb Chamber Stands Behind Transportation Referendum
- Steve Brown on Data Show Economic Boost from Transportation Referendum
Tag Archives: transportation
As the Atlanta region takes a serious look at its traffic congestion problems in advance of the July 31 Transportation Referendum vote, one strategy that private and public sector employers have been embracing is the adoption of telework as an …
On July 31, Metro Atlanta citizens have a chance to vote on a transportation funding referendum that will help this region fix our big traffic mess. It’s simple. Our competitive edge as a city and metro region depends upon our …
By Jeff DuFresne, CCIM, CPM, LEED AP DuFresne is executive director of the Urban Land Institute – Atlanta District Council, which covers Georgia, Alabama, and eastern Tennessee. On July 31, 2012, residents across the 10-county Atlanta region have the opportunity …