Technology Thought Leadership goes beyond local press coverage of tech news to present a macro picture of our developing and emerging tech companies and the entrepreneurs who make them great. Hosted by tech attorney Dennis Zakas with Zakas & Leonard, LLP.
Thought Leadership Sites
The opinions and views expressed on this Thought Leadership page is solely that of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
- Eric on PARKatlanta makes it easy to pay, difficult to appeal tickets
- Auden L. Grumet, Esq. on PARKatlanta makes it easy to pay, difficult to appeal tickets
- Daveed on PARKatlanta makes it easy to pay, difficult to appeal tickets
- Tod Martin on The Creative Destruction of Capitalism: Robotics
- we're waiting on Innovation and the Creative Destruction of Capitalism
Tag Archives: Group Office Buys
My law office has the feel, but not the look, of an incubator. (It looks a bit like a cross between a law office and a small London merchant bank.) The people make it feel like an incubator. Corky, Ralph …
I recently had an enjoyable networking lunch with a fairly recent graduate of the Goizueta Business School. He was telling me about his job, working on a new business being launched by AT&T. We compared the benefits and challenges of …
You may recall that Dynamic Bundles, LLC is an early-stage software company that focuses on the purchase, sale and sourcing of multiple items. We have been focusing on the platform for interior designers and decorators, home remodelers and builders, and …