Technology Thought Leadership goes beyond local press coverage of tech news to present a macro picture of our developing and emerging tech companies and the entrepreneurs who make them great. Hosted by tech attorney Dennis Zakas with Zakas & Leonard, LLP.
Thought Leadership Sites
The opinions and views expressed on this Thought Leadership page is solely that of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
- Eric on PARKatlanta makes it easy to pay, difficult to appeal tickets
- Auden L. Grumet, Esq. on PARKatlanta makes it easy to pay, difficult to appeal tickets
- Daveed on PARKatlanta makes it easy to pay, difficult to appeal tickets
- Tod Martin on The Creative Destruction of Capitalism: Robotics
- we're waiting on Innovation and the Creative Destruction of Capitalism
Tag Archives: Harvard
I am in Charlottesville at for my son’s college orientation at the University of Virginia. To some extent, recent events surrounding the forced resignation and reinstatement of the University’s President relate to MOOCs (massive open online courses). Yesterday, the University …