As published in the Atlanta Business Chronicle on October 27, 2017
Charlie and Robin Loudermilk have come home.
The father and son have moved their business offices back into the building where they worked for decades.
Built in 1963, the office tower at 309 East Paces Ferry Road was the first high-rise in Buckhead. Charlie Loudermilk bought it in 1970 and for more than 40 years it served as the headquarters for Aaron’s Inc., the furniture and electronics rental company he had founded in 1955. Aaron’s used it as its home base until a couple of years ago, when the company moved to a new headquarters at 400 Galleria Parkway.