Dentons Dialogue: US Policy Perspectives | Financial Services and Housing
Dentons’ Public Policy practice is excited to invite you and your colleagues to the next edition of Dentons Dialogue: a series of dynamic conversations breaking down front burner policy issues around the US. Join us for our upcoming segment, where members of Dentons’ Public Policy, Capital Markets and Real Estate practices will discuss the latest policy developments surrounding financial services and housing.Our experienced speakers will share their unique perspectives and examine the practical implications and considerations for businesses going forward.
- Jana Cohen Barbe | Partner, Real Estate (Chicago)
- Ashley D. Bell | Partner, Public Policy (Atlanta)
- Gary L. Goldberg | Senior Policy Director, Public Policy (Washington, DC)
- John Holahan | Partner, Capital Markets (Washington, DC)
- Kellee A. Padgett | Partner, Real Estate (Atlanta)
- John R. Russell, IV | Principal, Public Policy (Washington, DC)
Dentions Dialogue: US Policy Perspectives
Launched by Dentons’ Public Policy practice, Dentons Dialogue provides fast-paced perspectives that combine policy viewpoints with practical implications to keep clients up-to-speed on key sectors and issues. Dentons Dialogue follows the release of our annual US Policy Scan report, a clear, comprehensive and reader-friendly view of what US public policy will look like in 2021 and the people who will be driving change. Click here to learn more.
We want to hear from you
We hope to see you during future installments in the Dentons Dialogue series. To receive updates directly to your inbox and to submit topics of interest for future programs, please click here.
Please contact Maddie Holihan at [email protected].