ULI Atlanta is pleased to announce its 14th Center for Leadership (CFL) Class!
ULI Atlanta Center for Leadership has entered its 14th year and is a powerful local resource to help guide the responsible development of the Atlanta region by strengthening connections and understanding among area organizations that guide and influence real estate development.
During the course of the nine-month program, participants meet each month with a specific thematic focus on the built environment, outlined below:
The class also has the opportunity to provide leadership on a critical real estate development issue through an mini Technical Assistance Panel (mTAP). This year, the mTAP program will be chaired by Shirlynn Fortson at Amazon and co-chaired by Amy Granelli at Eberly & Associates.
The class of 2023 kicked off in person on September 15th under the leadership of CFL Chair Alex Demestihas at JLL and co-chair Katherine Bowen at Shelton McNally.
Congratulations to the Class of 2023:
- Shauna Achey, TVS
- Anson Adams, Truist Bank
- Ryan Akin, Columbia Ventures
- Ronnie Belizaire, Jones Lang Lasalle
- Kenneth Budd II, Novare Group
- Brad Chambers, MAPP Built
- Alice Chang, Rockefeller Group
- Kate Culver, Portman Residential
- Katie Delp, Purpose Built Communities
- Jason Finley, St Clair Holdings
- Philip Gilman, Sugar Creek Capital
- Reeti Gupta, HKS
- Patrick Kassin, Woodfield Development
- Danielle Katz, ASD|SKY
- Jenna Lee, Troutman Pepper Hamilton Sanders LLP
- Lauren Leyrer, Eberly & Associates
- Daniel Maloon, Spectra Holdings
- Christopher Manzer, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Randi Mason, Decide DeKalb Dev. Authority
- Emily Mastropiero, Square Feet Studio
- Javier Morales, Patterson R.E. Advisory Group
- Jay Perlmutter, ANDP
- Dipo Popoola, Cygnus Capital
- Jordan Richardson, GID
- Danna Richey, Newcomb & Boyd
- Vickey Roberts, Invest Atlanta
- Shar’ron Russell, Georgia Power Company
- Shas Saintiague, Columbia Residential
- Sam Sampson, Ironwood Design Group
- Pierangeli Simonpietri Rodriguez, Dwell Design Studio
- Michael Varner, Atkins North America
- Ross Wallace, WorkingBuildings, LLC
- Douglas Webster, Cooper Carry
ULI Atlanta’s CFL program cultivates leadership and life-strategy skills by teaching emerging leaders in the real estate and land use industries how the Atlanta region gets built and how their decisions shape the future of the built environment. Information on CFL can be found here.