2018 Sponsorship and Thought Leadership Rates for SaportaReport
Reach a Well-Connected Audience
SaportaReport views our Thought Leaders and Corporate Sponsors as business partners, and an integral component in Atlanta’s authoritative civic website. Our readers are already engaged in Atlanta’s most pressing issues and want to hear directly from leading companies and nonprofits in the region. Our unique value proposition is that we provide a consistent and dependable platform for companies to amplify and expand their voice.
Click document names to preview and download.
All Thought Leader positions are annual commitments. You and any partners you choose to split the dedicated website with will share a weekly column on the SaportaReport Thought Leadership site. Your regular presence will enable you to tell your story, and to give council to Atlanta’s professional community.
Current Thought Leader categories include:
For information about Thought Leadership opportunities in SaportaReport, please contact Judith Service Montier 404-626-0772 or email@example.com
As a corporate sponsor you will receive the following benefits:
- Corporate Logo on SaportaReport homepage and link to the corporate website
- Listed on a dedicated page on the SaportaReport listing corporate sponsorship
- Monthly post on SaportaReport social media (Facebook and Twitter)
- Logo on invitation to annual Atlanta Civic Circle event
- Logo on slideshow at the annual Atlanta Civil Circle event Logo on signage for any SaportaReport or Atlanta Civic Circle event
- Verbal recognition as Corporate Sponsor at the Atlanta Civic Circle event
For information about corporate sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Paula Hovater at 404-625-2882 or email Paula@SaportaReport.com
For more information regarding advertising, contact Jeff Cochran: email or 404.441.7389
Featured Photo (top): The Jackson Street Bridge at night by Kemet Alston