How innovation, high-tech personal touch set Primerica apart
After 45 years, Primerica’s personalized approach continues to lead the way
Growth doesn’t come without challenging yourself. That central fact of life sits at the heart of Primerica’s mission to help lead middle-income families to financial security.
For more than four decades, Primerica has put clients first. In doing so, it has gained a reputation for listening to their needs and developing innovative solutions that help families reach their financial goals. In fact, Primerica ranked highest among the 25 companies ranked by Investor’s Business Daily in 2022 in the categories of innovation and sensitivity to customer needs, and it ranked within the top three in the categories of price, customer service and quality. (1)
Teaching the principles of personal finance, including educating middle-income families about the value of term life insurance, is at the core of Primerica’s personalized approach. Primerica’s clients are supported every step of the way by representatives who build face-to-face relationships, a unique approach in today’s marketplace. And by leveraging leading-edge technology, the company also offers an easy, straightforward and convenient process for middle-income families to shore up the financial protection of their families with term life insurance. (2)
According to LIMRA, a worldwide research, consulting and professional development not-for-profit trade association, “life insurance is a key component of middle-income families’ financial security.” A recent research report published by LIMRA found that of the middle-income families surveyed, more than half (54%) acknowledged the need for some life insurance, while just over a quarter (26%) said they are knowledgeable about life insurance in general. (3)
In addition, Primerica’s most recent quarterly Financial Security Monitor survey found a gap in life insurance policy coverage among middle-income households. About two-fifths (41%) reported having a policy through their employer and about a quarter (27%) indicated they had purchased a policy outside of work. However, about half (49%) of all those with life insurance said their policy was worth $100,000 or less — what could be an insufficient amount given that the common rule of thumb calls for 10 times your annual salary.
Primerica is taking on the challenge by offering two new, innovative term life insurance products — Primerica PowerTerm and Primerica PrecisionTerm — that aim to address that coverage deficit. (4) With the personal support of a licensed representative, these products are also intended to decrease approval time and increase accessibility. (5) They also make the policy much easier to understand through the use of clear language over industry jargon that might confuse clients.
It’s just another way Primerica is building on its deep understanding of the middle market and the experience it has gained over the last 45 years to help middle-income families achieve financial security.
For important information regarding Primerica, including details on Primerica entities and its affiliates, please visit www.primerica.com.
- Survey results are presented solely with respect to Primerica’s U.S. term life insurance business. Term life insurance underwritten by National Benefit Life Insurance Company, Home Office: Long Island City, NY in New York State; Primerica Life Insurance Company, Executive Offices: Duluth, GA in all other U.S. jurisdictions; and Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada (Head Office: 6985 Financial Drive, Suite 400, Mississauga, ON, L5N 0G3, Phone: 905-812-2900) in Canada.
- Primerica representatives market term life insurance underwritten by National Benefit Life Insurance Company, Home Office: Long Island City, NY in New York State; Primerica Life Insurance Company, Executive Offices: Duluth, GA in all other U.S. jurisdictions; and Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada, Home Office: Suite 400, 6985 Financial Drive, Mississauga, ON, L5N 0G3, Phone: 905-812-2900 in Canada.
- Limra.com, “The Facts of Life and Annuities 2022 Update,” October 21, 2022.
- Primerica PrecisionTerm policy form ICC21PA0 or PLF22PA0 and Primerica PowerTerm policy form ICC21QA0 or PLF22QA0. Not available in New York.
- Primerica Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of Primerica.